Better Sex During Pregnancy
For too long, pregnant women interested in sex have shunned those feelings. In other cases, their partners have historically been unsupportive of or insensitive to a pregnant woman’s sex life.
Eric Amaranth, once affiliated with BabyZonenyc.com as their in-house sex life coach, can teach new and soon-to-be parents:
- The best positions for sex during the second and third trimester.
- Sexual touch she can look forward to.
- The unique forms of sexual enjoyment possible only while pregnant.
- Develop sexier perspectives for her body image.
- Ways to connect sexually while the new mom can’t have sex on Dr’s orders.