Sex Life Coaching with Eric Amaranth is available in-person and globally via Skype, phone, and expenses-paid visit to your location around the world.
Among Amaranth’s other Coaching Services and Methods, Guided Sessions is Eric’s sex life coaching format where clients engage in solo or partnered sexual activity with an intention of experience and practice while Eric guides at the same time.
Eric always remains clothed and does not provide sexual contact or actual sexual display of any kind.
Eric conducts Guided Sessions via Skype (with video optional) or in-person at a client’s location.
Eric’s Guided Sessions are inspired by his sex life coaching mentor, Betty Dodson, PhD, who taught him the teaching methods she uses in her Private Session practice. This service is one that is unique to sex life coaching /sex coaching, because psychology-based sex therapists cannot offer this.
Why do this kind of coaching? Instructor-present is the same format we use for all other instructor-driven learning: like your dance, boxing, or yoga class. Eric offers Guided Sessions as an option to those ready for this form of learning. Eric knows that some clients may feel awkward or nervous when they start this form of coaching. This is normal and Eric was trained by his mentor to be sensitive to the client’s feelings and pace. Like with his Talk Sessions, he has found clients always become more comfortable upon achieving the first positive results of their coaching experience.
Clients choose whatever level of clothing is most comfortable for them. He sits a comfortable distance away, usually on the floor while the client(s) are on a bed, which allows him to fade into the background. Eric does not get fully on the bed and approaches only with permission with the intention to see in closer detail if it becomes necessary.
Several differences between the Guided Sessions method and Eric’s other sex life coaching method, Talk Sessions:
1. It is much easier for Eric to see what’s happening in real time and fix important mental or physical sex skills issues that the client may otherwise be unaware of them and not realize she/he should tell him about them during Talk Sessions.
2. Women interested in first time orgasm or goals related to mastering a specific form of female orgasm sometimes choose Guided Sex sessions over Talk Sessions because they learn faster, orgasms can be most accurately verified, and sticking points are dealt with as they happen.
3. Many couples and individuals who choose Guided Sex feel they’re ready for first hand instruction because they have already developed some quality sexual skills. They want to build onto what they’re doing and are at a level where reading a book, watching a video, or talking isn’t effective for them.
4. It’s very useful when a client gives feedback on how something feels or is working in real time, which affords Eric the most comprehensive information to adjust his instruction or tailor it to the client’s unique situation.
Pricing and Logistics
- A Guided Session lasts 2 hours and is pre-paid at $400 per session. You can schedule up to two Guided Sessions back-to-back. More sessions may be scheduled to be done later in the day after a break.
- Receive 10% off the total price of three or more Guided Sessions when purchased as a package.
- A $25 service fee can be avoided if cancellations are made at least 24 hours in advance.
All new clients are required to book a 30 minute consultation prior to purchasing sessions. An in-person consultation is $65, Skype or phone is $40.
A package of Guided Sessions are scheduled as arranged with Eric and once purchased, your sessions never expire so you can easily fit sex life coaching into your life. If you choose to end a session early, you may carry the unused portion of session time over to future sessions.
Payment Methods Accepted
Cash , Check , and Credit Card
Payment and Scheduling Options
To be discussed fully during your consultation.
Once paid in full, clients can schedule their sessions as they prefer based on their needs. If a session is brought to a close before the session time has elapsed, the extra time may be utilized at a later date.
For further details or questions you may have, visit the contact Eric.